2013年12月21日星期六

Stout's Sunday Report: April 3, 2011

I was vacationing in Florida this week, so Sunday was the only session I played for the entire week.
I flew down to Orlando with my girlfriend to meet up with one of my best friends Mike Hofeld, who recently moved from NJ to Orlando.
From there we rented a convertible and drove down to Key West for a few days and rented a house. It's a pretty marked cards cool place ... has the feel of the Carribean islands without dealing with international flights/customs.
I set up shop in my buddy's office at his house in Orlando and was ready to crush it and make fat stacks of cash. Unfortunately that plan went as well as Tiger Woods' plan of keeping his infidelity a secret.
I made deep runs in two of the huge multi-entry shenanigans including the $163+rebuys but busted 29th and 53rd in fields of 4474 and 1454, respectively. I had heaps of chips deep in the Sunday 500 as well, but eventually started losing every pot I entered and busted well short of the final table.
I stayed focused and played really well throughout the session, but even the $215+rebuys couldn't pull the Mariano Rivera-like save it usually does for me as I lost a huge flip in it to bust 69th.
Anti-tilt video of the week:

Length of session: 12:12
Total # of tournaments played: 57
Total # of cashes: 9
Total buy-ins/rebuys/add-ons: $12,462
Total amount of cashes/bounties: $6,449
Net win/loss for session: -$6,013
Net win/loss for 2011 in Sunday online tournaments: +$3,749
Don't forget the Bluff Pro Challenge running on Lock Poker throughout the month of April. The player in the contest who has the highest profit in MTTs + cash games for the month will win a Lock Pro contract and be featured on the cover of Bluff Magazine! Registration is still open at 

没有评论:

发表评论